Friday, June 5, 2015

...but what about CJ

It is no secret that I have a soft heart and have a hard time saying no when Iowa Kids Net calls...unless of course, they call at 3am, then I find it rather easy to say no and no.
I know I am not the only person who gets questioned concerning the impact foster care has on my "real" child.  First of all, glad you consider him "real" in this situation, now if we could just work on  the concept overall...

CJ is social...I know it takes a lot to figure that out, haha.  He loves watching kids play and being around people.  In the past two months I have watched him light up on two separate nights - both when a surplus of people were around due to foster care transitions.  I have watched him figure out how to climb over babies on the floor, and stop to pat the baby on the back.  I have marveled as he entertained those younger than him and rock the empty car seat back and forth.

He has taught someone half his age to crawl and been motivated to get moving by another toddler. 

Our lives would be very different without all of CJs siblings and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment