Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's all in a name

Remember CJ's adoption story? http://mommieanda.blogspot.com/2014/01/god-found-me-you.html?m=1 

Well guess what?! 
Those Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ornaments were of three beautiful children, including my Angel Tree Angel "Susan". I knew Susan had a forever family a few weeks ago and tonight her family was highlighted on the website's Facebook page as they reached another milestone in the process.  

As I looked through their blog I not only got to see updated pictures but God's crazy and well thought out plan added another chapter. Not only do we live only a few hours apart BUT GUESS WHAT THEY ARE NAMING HER!?!  Same spelling and everything!  Hope I get the chance to share the news with Thing 1. 

I had the wonderful chance to connect with her new mom via social media tonight. God is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment